10 tips on making a Video for Web
Videos are very popular and easy to share to other people. Most people like to watch videos that are visual and they are very beneficial for a business. However, knowing what should be in the video and how to portray it can be quite hard. Read these 10 tips on how to create a successful video for a business.
- Tell a story- Utilize the power of the video by appealing to the customers’ needs and desires. Be original and keep it short.
- Sticky beginning- Having a good beginning that sticks the viewer from the beginning is a successful video. The viewer is more likely to finish watching it if the first 10 seconds keeps their attention. Less is more and more likely to remember it.
- Inspiring title- Having an eye-catching video title grabs the viewer attention to click on the video. Keywords in the title will help the video show up on search engines.
- Don’t focus only on the product- Portraying a positive message using emotions or a moving story when selling the product instead of just blurting out facts of the product.
- Cell phone friendly- Cell phones is commonly used when watching videos. Having it available on cell phones makes it easier for the viewer to share to other viewers.
- Good Description- Create a well-written description to go with the video that has relevant keywords that help boost your video in search engines. Add your company’s web address for even more exposure.
- Informative Content- Advice, information, tips on certain things can be added into your video. An informative video can also be effective but ensure you don’t bore the viewer.
- Add some JAM!- Music is very powerful when watching a video, just imagine watching your favourite movie without music it wouldn’t be as effective. Music evokes emotions on the viewer.
- Good Voice- Having someone on camera who is excellent at public speaking and who is comfortable on camera increases the professionalism of the video.
- Quality of the video- When having a professional film your video it gives a professional quality to your video due to them knowing key factors like lighting, camera quality, angles and location.
So there you have it. Ten tips on how to create a successful video. Now go forth and create!