How can social media help your business grow
When you’re getting started with building a community around your business, you are not really starting from nothing. You can leverage the people, blogs, knowledge sources, and communities that already exist and that are relevant to your business and your industry.
Serious online marketers know that in order to harness the power of social media you need to incorporate a deliberate mixture of:
- Listening to your audience
- Sharing your relevant message
- Enabling others to share your relevant message
Content marketing strategy
Our social media strategy originates from your solid content marketing strategy. Great content gets people to share,and that sharing widens your audience to a whole new world of potential fans, friends, and customers.
Questions to ask yourself when you writing content for your social media
- Frequency and activity : How often do you post, time you spend on your social media?
- Quality and relevance: What kind of stuff do you post about, is it valuable or relevant?
- Following and followers: Are you attracting the right audience for your business?
- Organize : Is your social media platform organized?
Whether you’re a large business or a lone entrepreneur, social media marketing can be the most inexpensive and powerful marketing tool in your arsenal to build the trust and authority that helps exponentially grow your business